Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Back from Hawaii and Off To Camp...

...Card Camp that is.  I'm doing another first, I am taking the Online Summer Card Camp 2011 taught by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.  These ladies as well as all of the students are extremely talented.  I can't wait to spend some time and peruse all of the entries in the Student Gallery.  Here are this week's colors:


We had to use purple, pink, orange, sky blue and white.  Don't these colors just remind you of summer?  My two favorite colors are in this color pallette (purple and pink).

Here is my entry.  It always takes me a while to figure out what I want to do, so it is fairly simple.  The image is a little grainy and I can't figure out why (I think it is the person behind the camera <grin>!).  Thanks for looking.


Recipe:
The card is 5 1/4 x 4 1/2 card.
Cardstock: StampinUp - Bliss Blue, Pixie Pink, White
Printed Paper: left over orange scraps that I have had for several years
Ink: StampinUp - same colors as cardstock and added Lovely Lilac
Stamps: StampinUp Friendly Flowers
Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash and Stickles for a touch of bling


0 comments: