Sunday, June 5, 2011

You know your getting old when...

...You struggle to decipher blog code so one can make their own template!  I have now spent the better part of two weekends looking at various free blog templates and looking at the code.  I tried creating my own template so I could have everything I liked and wanted.  Did it work?  Well... not yet!  I think I'm starting to figure it all out, but for now, I'm sticking with yet a new free template until I can get mine to work.  In the meantime, I have been able to get a little bit of crafting done, but not as much as I would like.  Thank you to all of these awesome coders providing free templates for those of us who like kewl pages.

I want to thank those of you who are now following me and every one's comments on my banners and pennants entry.  I am now following each of you as well.  I absolutely love the crafting community.  Everyone has such huge hearts, are very complimentary and have such a wealth of knowledge they love to share.

Can we say Yippee-skippee... I got the new pink frames for my imagine yesterday!  They look so much better than those gray ones.  I was playing with my imagine the other day still trying to figure it out and was looking at the sides and thought they looked like they could easily be removed, then not a few hours later, an email came out on the cricut blog saying pink frames were now available, so I jumped on that one before they sold out (woo hoo)!  Now I need to work on cutting out some vinyl bling to make my cricut just a little more personal.  Now if only the new "Black and White" cart would come back in stock, I would be one happy little camper.

I have way too many projects I want to do and just not enough time to do it.  I won't be doing too much this week, as my church is doing VBS and I'm helping out.  It will be interesting to see how they are doing the music this year as we are in 4 different locations in our town and it is all outside (can we say, wowzer, that's going to be hot! Central TX has already reached the high 90's and its still hot at 6pm).  This is a first for our church. We have had VBS at the church with only 30 minutes of outside time.  But we want more of the community kids to come out and participate, so we are going to locations that are convenient for the community.

Well, off to work on one of my many projects and hopefully get a couple of errands ran before it gets too late.  Blessings to all.

0 comments: