Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flying Unicorn Blog Hop Grand Prize Winner Announced

I participated in a blog hop last weekend with the Flying Unicorn.  The grand prize was a Silhouette SD.  The winner was drawn today.  Congratulations go to Amanda!  She is one lucky gal!  All of the participants and creative team had such a good time throughout the week and seeing everyone's projects.  If you get a chance, go check out the Flying Unicorn.  Ms. Alda's store is amazing and she has really great monthly kits.

In the meantime... I am still waiting to hear back on the status of the job I interviewed for.  Hopefully I will know something this week.  God willing, this will be good news.  I could really use it.  I also keep praying for peace in my head as the waiting is really testing me.

I have been busy overhauling my craft room.  I don't want to post pictures yet as I am waiting for a big item to arrive.  It won't get here until August.  By then, I should have almost everything done.  I love the way it is turning out and love being in here.  Since it is the breakfast nook, it is basically in my kitchen which keeps me near my family.

I have Week 3 of my online card camp getting ready to start.  Hopefully I will be able to come up with something creative.

0 comments: