Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 2

I guess there is something to be said for having insomnia... I was on my laptop when the new colors came in for the Card Camp I am taking.

I love this color combo, too.  Even more so because I had made a card yesterday using these colors.  I was missing the dark green, so I added another strip of ribbon to finish it off.  Its a very simple card, but these days with everything that I have going on, simple gets the job done.  Here is my card:


All of the paper and stamps are Stampin' Up (as well as the light green ribbon).  The dark green ribbon is from DCWV that I have had in my stash for years and years.


5 comments:

Pam W. said...

Very cute, Kim. Perfect for the card camp and I love the spool of twine.

Melinda Gleissner said...

Great take on the new colors! Can't wait to see more of your cards.

Gina said...

Great take on this week's colors! And how fortuitous that you'd already crafted with the color scheme (which, I agree, is a great one!) A very fun card!

Paige Dolecki said...

Love the little green buttons on this card! Don't you just love it when you use up some of your stash that has been sitting forever?

Paige

Judy said...

Hi Kim, I love your card for summer camp, great use of the colors. I'm a new follower I hope you stop by my blog and follow me as well.
Have a great day.
Judy