Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 4 Card Camp

Can this week really be the final week of the online Card Camp?  Where has the time gone?  I must say, I'm proud of myself for actually submitting at least one card each week.  I've taken a few online classes in the past and never submitted anything, just worked on my lessons on my own.  I created 2 cards this week.  I had to dust off some of my stamps.  When I saw the colors, I new immediately one card I wanted to make and the stamp is one of the very first stamps I ever bought.  Here are this week's colors:
These are some of my all time favorite colors.  Having just returned from Hawaii, I thought of the ocean and array of these colors in the water and sky. 


I really dug into my stash and used SU cardstock as well as the stamps.  I had issues stamping the large background stamp.  My hands just weren't working too well this week, but I'm still happy with the result.  Thanks for looking.


0 comments: