Friday, June 22, 2012

Gift Exchange

I signed up to participate in a Gift Exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous.  Linda has spent a lot of time working on this exchange and has done an amazing job.  I had so much fun making my gifts for my "giftee".  She had a couple of items listed on her wishlist that I knew I could easily create.  My "giftee", Carrie should receive her gifts on Monday.  I hope she enjoys them.

These pillows are similar to her wishlist.  I used different material and cut out the word with my Silhouette.

Carrie also had a monogram letter to hang on a front door on her wishlist.  I struggled with this item and almost didn't send it, but decided it was made with love and again, I hope Carrie likes it.

I am definitely going to participate in the next Gift Exchange that Linda hosts.  I love making things for others and this is my chance to do so.

Photobucket

0 comments: