Friday, June 22, 2012

Simply Spray...

I am an avid reader of several blogs.  One of my favorites is Hyphen Interiors.  Kristy Swain is an interior designer who recently moved to Austin.  She has some awesome design ideas.  I feel honored that she and I correspond with each other every now and again.  Unfortunately she lives in way south Austin and I live just north or Austin, so we haven't had a chance to meet up.

Long story long... Kristy is becoming famous for painting upholstery on furniture.  She did a series about Simply Spray which is an upholstery spray paint.  I was quite intrigued and can't wait to try it.  I have 4 chairs that I love, but they are looking a little shabby.  I think Simply Spray will spruce them up so I can hang on to these chairs for a few more years.

Go check out Kristy's blog.  You won't be disappointed!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Hyphen Interiors said...

Aw, you are so sweet! Thank you!