Friday, July 6, 2012

Gift Exchange Part 2


A few days ago I posted that I was participating in the Craftaholics Anonymous gift exchange and I posted the items I made for my giftee.  If you go to Linda's linky site, you can see many of the gifts that were made.  They are really awesome.

Today, I received the perfect ending to a wild week... I received my gifts from Ashlee.  She absolutely out did herself with all the amazing gifts she sent me.  Notice I said giftS.  I was blessed to receive not one, but 5 homemade gifts from Ashlee (who was also taking finals during all of this).

Ashlee remained anonymous until I received my package and would send me little questions from a questionnaire to help figure me out, my likes and dislikes.  She is a very intuitive gal and everything she made describes me perfectly.

Here are pictures of everything she made (please excuse the photo quality.  I had a puppy jumping on me and unfortunately, didn't have a lot of time to edit the photos):

Monogram that matches my craft room

Bird's nest necklace and a heart bow
I have always loved bird nest necklaces, but never wanted to attempt to make one.  I am also a ribbon and bow fanatic.  The hearts remind me of Brighton's signature heart and I own a ton of Brighton stuff.

Lace and Pearl hair clip
I have long hair and am always putting clips, bows or something in my hair.  This will be perfect.  I feel that a girl can never have too many hair accessories!

Beaded bracelet
I love this bracelet.  It has my favorite colors.  I wear a lot of these colors and have been looking for bracelets to match.  Now I have one, so this will get a lot of good use.

I will definitely be participating in Linda's gift exchange again.  I had so much fun making items for someone I didn't know and receiving gifts is fun as well.  I have always loved making things for people and this is the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

On another note... My son and I are leaving tomorrow for Colorado Springs.  We are going to see my sister and spend a week with her.  This will be the first time my son and I go on a trip by ourselves.  The hubster didn't want to go, so we are going to spend some time being tourists now that my son is old enough to enjoy several of the sites.

Photobucket

0 comments: