Friday, August 17, 2012

Card Mania

I think I am finally getting back into the groove of crafting.  I still haven't touched my scrapbooks (it's been over a year and I can't believe it), but I have been making a ton of cards.  I love to give birthday cards to friends and co-workers.  I had 5 birthdays this month, so I have been busy making cards.

I decided to break out my Spellbinders and work with them.  I made 4 cards that were inspired from Becca Feeken's blog Amazing Paper Grace.  She is so very talented and has the most beautiful projects.  So... without further adue, here are my 5 birthday cards that I have spent the last week working on.

Card 1:

This is a 5x5 card and my cardstock is old cardstock from Stampin Up.

Supplies:
  • Spellbinders Floral Ovals
  • Martha Stewart All Around punch
  • Basic Grey Euphoria printed cardstock
  • 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon


Card 2:
Supplies:
  • Spellbinders Decorative Inserts One
  • Spellbinders Antique Frames and Accents Edge
  • Printed Cardstock Splendor Collection Pad by Heather Tozzi
  • Stampin Up Adhesive Pearls
  • Reflections Adhesive Swirl Perals
  • Satin Ribbon
Card 3:

Supplies:
  • Stampin Up Wild Wasabi cardstock
  • Bo Bunny Home Collection printed cardstock
  • Spellbinders Lace Doily Motifs
  • Spellbinders Labels One for sentiment
  • Prima Stickpin Embellishment
Card 4:

This is a 5x7 card.
Supplies:
  • Stampin Up Only Orange cardstock
  • Stampin Up Tangerine Tango cardstock
  • Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia paper pad printed cardstock
  • Spellbinders Floral Ovals
  • Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags and Accents
  • Spellbinders Labels Twenty-five
  • Spellbinders Moroccan Accents
  • White Seam Binding for the bow
  • Stampin Up Adhesive Pearls
Card 5:

I made this card with my Silhouette.  My sister loves turtles and I found this cut in the Silhouette library.  It is a 5x7 card. The cardstock for the turtle is left over scraps.  I outlined the edges with a fine tip marker and chalked the back legs for a little definition.

So these are the cards that I made for August.  I am working on some Halloween projects and a couple of Christmas projects.  I will post them once completed.

P.S. Blogger is being very difficult.  It is not allowing me to change the pagination of my text.  The code is correct, it is not displaying the way it is coded.

Have a scrappy day!


Photobucket

1 comments:

StampnInkLady said...

I love your cards Kim! Thank for sharing my new friend! Hugs Lori